In this agreement, the term ‘you’ refers to the Client or User. The term ‘Betterswiss’ refers to the operator of the platform.
The contract is legally binding in nature. Therefore, it is requested that you must thoroughly read this agreement and the related points before you opt for any services by Betterswiss. By registering, accessing, or using Betterswiss’ platform, the client/user, by default, agrees to the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
In cases where there is any disagreement with any point in this agreement, it is advised that the user does not opt for the services of this platform.
In addition, Betterswiss reserves exclusive rights to modify or change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time and at its sole discretion. Proper announcements and notices will be made public before modification or changing the terms by the platform when Betterswiss will update this agreement.
In situations where new changes are introduced to the agreement, those changes will come into effect on the dates mentioned by Betterswiss. Upon continuation of using the services provided by the platform, it would be implied that the user/s are aware of the new changes and modifications, and it will be understood that they have accepted any new amendment/s in the agreement and rules. In cases where the user doesn’t agree to the new change or modifications, in that scenario they are requested to stop using the services offered by the platform and to close their client asset account on Betterswiss.
Protection of Funds
The protection of the funds of the user is the foremost responsibility of Betterswiss. We promise to safeguard users’ funds even in the event of insolvency. We strive to offer our users premium levels of security of their funds by keeping them out of unauthorized reach. We are always on a lookout for improving our security systems and making it more and more robust. To ensure great security for the users’ funds, we have arranged the following security mechanisms:
- Advanced IT security mechanisms
- We have made KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) processes a mandatory step before offering the user any services.
- We do not allow or accept any unknown accounts to interact or open on our platform.
- All the businesses/services of this platform are carried out in perfect accordance with the local tax law.
Submission of Requests: In cases where there is a need to take any legal requests or inquiries, the authorized law enforcement officials can email the platform- Betterswiss at- [email protected].
Please note that any legal requests or inquiries can’t be made through other channels like the Betterswiss Support group. Any such inquiries will not be entertained.
Following are the requirements that are mandatory in order to make a law enforcement request:
- The law enforcement request should be made by an authorized legal individual or agency.
- The basis of the law enforcement request should be valid and legal.
- The law enforcement request should contain information about the identity of the client or/ and the transaction about which the request has been made.
- The law enforcement request should accompany a valid return email from an official government domain or physical address.
Betterswiss’ Commitment to you:
- Betterswiss (“Betterswiss”, “Company”, “us” or “we”) respects the privacy of our users (each, a “User” or “you”).
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of Users who access, use or engage with this including any domain or sub-domain owned or associated with the Company, and any service we provide (the “Website” and the “Services” respectively).
Grounds for Data Collection
- The processing of the “Personal Data” is necessary for the provision of our service, and for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you. “Personal Data” refers to any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means. The processing of the “Personal Data” is done in order to protect our legitimate interests and to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements to which the user and the platforms are expected to adhere to.
- The user has the right to withdraw his or her consent from getting their Personal Data used at any time from those processes where Betterswiss relies on the users’ consent.
Anytime when you visit or use any of our services, information about the user is collected through various means such as: ‘pixels, cookies, events and other technologies’ that are called “Tracking Technologies.” Through these technologies information about your device/s, clients’ online behavior and preferences, etc., are collected. The objective is to offer you an enhanced user-experience every time you use our platform.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about the way you use our services. Following things are collected through this tool:
- How many times the user has accessed our services
- What kind of services and sub-pages have they visited
- Duration of time spent on our platform
- Which IP address has been used. (IP address is collected instead of name and other details)
Clients can manage their tracking technologies settings:
Managing and controlling your Tracking Technologies settings is possible. There are many ways to do so on our platform. (Before making any changes to the Tracking Technologies settings, you should note that any changes made to the settings may cause an effect on the features of the Services you avail on Betterswiss.) The following are the links to the commonly used web browsers. Please go to the ‘Help’ section of the given web browsers to avail the information of the cookies collected:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
In case you use some other browser, please refer to the browser manufacturer document information for further details.
For various devices:
- Mobile Devices: In the browser of your mobile you can tweak the settings about data collection, advertisements, etc by accessing the option- ‘Settings’ on your device.
- Apple Devices: You can tweak the ad tracking just by clicking on the ‘settings’ option and by going into the ‘Privacy’ option. There you can go to the ‘advertising’ section to switch on the limit ad tracking” by clicking on the same.
- Android Devices: One can opt-out of many app-based tracking for advertising by selecting the “Google Settings” app on your device. Then you need to go to “Ads” section and from there you can easily opt-out of interest-based ads.
Please Note: The above information is subject to change based on any update made by the manufacture/s. Obtaining information about the manufacture or the third party involved is the sole responsibility of the user.
Restrictions and violations regarding trading on the platform
Scalping and autotrading: Any trading method which is prohibited under the terms of the this policy such as scalping, automated data entry system and hedging, or which falls under the definition of market abuse such as insider trading, as well as any prohibited activity such as an abuse of our bonus system, is not allowed on our trading platform. In such circumstances, we reserve the right to void all of your trades and/ or close your account. Accordingly, a significant portion of your positions with short duration and with a win/loss ratio significantly in your favour may be deemed as abusive trading and will not be allowed; in such circumstances we reserve the rights to void/cancel part/all your abusive trading transactions, close all and any of your Trading Accounts.
I.P, bots and Blocked countries: Please note that Betterswiss (Betterswiss.com / Betterswiss LLC.) does not provide services to residents of Cambodia, Cuba, Ghana, Iran, India, Israel, Mongolia, Nigeria, North Korea, Panama, Pakistan, Philippines, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Syria, Yemen, the United States, and any other jurisdiction where the provision of our services or cryptocurrency trading would be unauthorized or in contrast to applicable laws.
Registration / Login / Login attempt / Trade or any activity from an unregugnized I.P address or an I.P address that is included in our blacklist or of any other authority worldwide is strictly prohibited; In such circumstances, we reserve the right to void all of your trades and/ or close your account.